sexta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2007

I guess....





"Four years of high school, four years of college, four years of med school. By the time we graduate we're in our late 20s and we've never done anything except go to school and think about science. Time stops. We're socially retarded. Ha, I mean, look at me, I'm in love with a guy who won't say he loves me back and here I am, in his kitchen, just hoping he comes home and notices me. I'm that girl, who sits in the back of the class and eats her hair. And Meredith, she's 17 years old, we're all 17 years old. This is high school with scalpels, Finn."






in "Grey's Anatomy"






Diz que sim, que é verdade!!!

1 comentário:

Ilka disse...

Lembro-me de que quando vi esse episódio me lembrei do meu melhor amigo.. e dos colegas dele... diz que sim, que é verdade!

Oh, deixa lá que os psis (os futuros) também são pirulas!